One of your greatest weapons is your vision. Our Wiley X SPEAR meets the MIL-PRF-32432 ballistic safety standards for optical quality and high mass/high velocity impacts. Despite the bold frame, the SPEAR is lightweight and can be worn comfortably for extended periods of time. The SPEAR's removable Facial Cavity™ Seal helps provide extra protection by preventing dust and dirt from getting into your eyes. Designing protective eyewear for the brave men and women that protect our country is an honor that we take seriously.
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate lenses that meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) ballistic standards: ANSI Z87.1 optical clarity and high mass/high velocity impact standards: as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) standards
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion free clarity
- T-Shell™ Lens coating resists scratching
- Foil™ lens coating provides anti-fog protection
- Sleek Night Vision Goggle (NVG) Compatible design
High Velocity Impact Resistant
Meets ANSI Z87.1 high velocity impact safety and optical standards.
Blocks the UV (Ultraviolet) that are harmful to our eyes, reducing the risk of damage to retinal cells and age-related macular degeneration while also reducing haze.
|Bridge Size (mm)||18|