Color: Multicam Black
The Multi-Access Comm (MAC™) TACO® uses our versatile TACO® technology to create a secure but easily accessible solution for a wide variety of Mil/LE personal communication devices.
• The 2.5" side openings, with additional open-top design, allow for easy access of most controls without removing the device
• Over-the-top bungee retention tab secures contents in place
• TACO®-style design enables adjustable retention
• MOLLE version includes HSGI® Clips for attachment to MOLLE or PALS
• ABM version can mount to belts up to 2.25"
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
High Speed Gear's® Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed, heavy-duty nylon laminate and reliable snap closure to create a belt loop. Three laser-cut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5"-1.75", 1.75"-2" or 2"-2.25" belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook designed to match up with the interior loop of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.
Dimensions: 3"L x 2"W x 6"H, .27 lbs
Metric: 7.62cm x 5.08cm x 15.24cm, 121.9 g